NETBOX Turn Comfort
NETBOX Turn Comfort is A. & H. Meyer’s signature built-in unit. The unit rotates at the press of a button – to either reveal or conceal the socket outlets.
When rotated to the “closed” position, the unit sits flush with the surface into which it is mounted. This allows for an unobtrusive surface top when the unit is not in use.
NETBOX Turn Comfort permits access from any angle, rendering them highly flexible solutions. As the cables run underneath the table, its sleek appearance is further enhanced, especially in table tops with a minimum thickness of 10mm and is available in customizable lengths.
- Sleek and attractive design
- Accessible from any direction
- Spring-supported opening mechanism
- The unit sits flush with table top surface when retracted
- Opens automatically with a press on the push button at the side
- Manual rotation for full display of unit
- Unit sits flush with mounted surface
- Customizable into various configurations and lengths
- Min. thickness of tabletop: 10mm
- Quick installation with click-stop mechanism
- Cut-out size: Please refer to the dimension under the download section